Metal Car Badge Emblem fits TJ Jeep Billet CNC 6061 Aluminum 7.5"x 5.5" Polished USAOnly 1 left!
Metal Car Badge Emblem fits TJ Jeep Billet CNC 6061 Aluminum 7.5"x 5.5" Polished USA
Mad4Metal aluminum custom fender, hood, valve cover, emblem badges are extremely light weight and have been designed to compliment classic car, muscle car, rat rod or off road vehicles. Aluminum does not rust and the anodized finish can easily is tough and durable.
Mad4Metal strives to provide the highest quality products available. We design, build and test our parts here in the USA to ensure our customers get that one of a kind look without sacrificing dependability. Our product range is continually growing and we know what it takes to build "craftsmen style" products that look as good as they work.
- Sexy pieces that can be used to dress up your engine compartment, fenders, doors, hood, valve covers, note books or any other flat surface.
- 3D style badge with fantastic CNC milled detail.
- Completely custom one of kind proprietary graphics.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Material: 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Finish: Top exterior surfaces polished finished with some machine marks visible.
- Installation: These can either be bolted or glued to your vehicle. Each badge comes with four (4) 8-32 x 1" long socket set screws and stainless nylon locking hex nuts. If you choose to use adhesive to attach, we recommend using auto trim adhesive purchased from your local auto parts store.
- Pro Tip: Badges will need to be polished periodically to maintain their luster.
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 7.5"
- Thickness: 1/4"
- Badge Weight: 6.0 oz