Mad4Metals Super CJ Jeep auto emblem badge CNC Billet Aluminum 2.5"x 1.75" Polished USASold Out
Mad4Metals Super CJ Jeep auto emblem badge CNC Billet Aluminum 2.5"x 1.75" Polished USA
Mad4Metal aluminum custom fender, hood, valve cover, emblem badges are extremely light weight and have been designed to compliment classic car, muscle car, rat rod or off road vehicles. Aluminum does not rust and the anodized finish can easily is tough and durable.
Mad4Metal strives to provide the highest quality products available. We design, build and test our parts here in the USA to ensure our customers get that one of a kind look without sacrificing dependability. Our product range is continually growing and we know what it takes to build "craftsmen style" products that look as good as they work.
- Sexy "universal" custom badges that can be used to dress up your engine compartment, fenders, doors, hood, interior upholstery, valve covers, shop toolbox, air cleaner lid, note books or even a credit card wallet!
- 3D style badge with fantastic CNC milled detail. Each badge is 100% CNC Milled on both sides to control thickness and provide a very flat mounting surface.
- Polished finish with slight machine marks visible to give it that CNC billet aluminum look and feel.
- Badges can either be mounted with provided 8-32 SS Black Oxide socket head studs or applied using automotive trim adhesive (not included).
- Completely custom one of kind proprietary graphics.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA.
- 100% CNC machined on both sides to provide consistent mounting and deadly flat part.
- Material: 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Finish: Top exterior surfaces polished finished with some machine marks visible.
- Installation: These can either be bolted or glued to your vehicle. Each badge comes with four (2) 8-32 x 1" long stainless steel black oxide socket set screws and stainless nylon locking hex nuts. There are 4 different mounting holes to choose from. If you choose to use adhesive to attach, we recommend using auto trim adhesive purchased from your local auto parts store.
- Pro Tip: Badges will need to be polished periodically to maintain their luster.
- Height: 1.877"
- Width: 2.490"
- Thickness: 0.200"
- Badge Weight: 1.0 oz