Intake Manifold Breather Plate PCV Kit fits Ford FE Engines
Mad4Metal intake manifold breather and block off plates are extremely light weight and have been thoroughly leak tested in high performance racing applications where extreme crank case pressure can cause seals to leak. Aluminum does not rust and the polished finish can easily be brought back to its original luster with aluminum metal polish.
Mad4Metal strives to provide the highest quality products available. We design, build and test our parts here in the USA to ensure our customers get that one of a kind look without sacrificing dependability. Our product range is continually growing and we know what it takes to build "craftsmen style" products that look as good as they work.
- Used to replace the factory intake manifold breather or block off plate.
- Extremely light weight
- Includes 2X 1/4-28 x 3/4" 18-8 Stainless Steel BHCS (Stock Intake Manifold)
- Includes 2X 5/16-18 x 3/4" 18-8 Stainless Steel BHCS (Aftermarket Intake Manifold)
- Includes 1X PCV Grommet (Napa 630-1071 PCV grommet)
- Includes 1X PCV Valve (NAPA 2-9215 PCV valve. Others will fit the same grommet, check your application)
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Material: 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Finish: Polished - machine marks visible
- Fasteners: 2X 1/4-28 x 3/4" 18-8 Stainless Steel BHCS
- Fasteners: 2X 5/16-18 x 3/4" 18-8 Stainless Steel BHCS
- Grommet: 0.718" ID
- PCV Valve: 0.749" OD (grommet side) x 0.444" Bell OD Hose Barb
- Plate Height = 2-11/16" (2.675)
- Plate Width = 2-5/8" (2.635)
- Plate Thickness = 15/32" (0.449)
- Weight = 3.8 oz including fasteners.
- FORD FE Series Engines 352, 360, 390, 410 (Merc), 427, 428
- Model Years 1964 - 1976