Fuel Pump Block Off Plate Fits Ford 460 Engines
Mad4Metal fuel pump block off plates are extremely light weight and have been thoroughly leak tested in high performance racing applications where extreme crank case pressure can cause seals to leak. Aluminum does not rust and the polished finish can easily be brought back to its original luster with aluminum metal polish.
Mad4Metal strives to provide the highest quality products available. We design, build and test our parts here in the USA to ensure our customers get that one of a kind look without sacrificing dependability. Our product range is continually growing and we know what it takes to build "craftsmen style" products that look as good as they work.
- Used to block off the opening when replacing the factory mechanical fuel pump with an electric unit.
- Extremely light weight
- Includes 2 18-8 stainless steel 3/8" x SHCS
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Material: 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Finish: Polished - machine marks visible
- Fasteners: 2X - 3/8", 18-8 stainless steel socket head cap screws
- Height = 2-11/16" (2.675)
- Width = 2-5/8" (2.635)
- Thickness = 15/32" (0.449)
- Weight = 1.8 oz