EGR Block Off Delete Kit fits Buick Chevrolet Oldsmobile Pontiac
Material: 6061 Billet Aluminum
Bolts: 4 included
Mfr PN: EGR-5005
Mad4Metal EGR block off delete plates are extremely light weight and have been thoroughly leak tested in high performance racing applications where extreme crank case pressure can cause seals to leak. Aluminum does not rust and the polished finish can easily be brought back to its original luster with aluminum metal polish.
Mad4Metal strives to provide the highest quality products available. We design, build and test our parts here in the USA to ensure our customers get that one of a kind look without sacrificing dependability. Our product range is continually growing and we know what it takes to build "craftsmen style" products that look as good as they work.
- Used to block off the opening when eliminating the factory EGR valve for off-road applications.
- Universal design can be used to replace any EGR valve which utilizes Fel-Pro gasket PN 70978.
- Extremely light weight
- Includes 2 18-8 stainless steel 5/16" SHCS
- Includes 2 18-8 stainless steel M8 SHCS
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Material: 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Finish: Polished - machine marks visible
- Fasteners: 2X - 5/16" and 2X - M8 18-8 stainless steel socket head cap screws
- Height = 2-1/4" (2.25)
- Width = 3" (3.0)
- Thickness = 15/32" (0.449)
- Weight = 2.2 oz