Aluminum Metal Car Badge fits Dual Quad Buick 401 425 Engine Fender Hood Emblem
Mad4Metal aluminum custom fender, hood, valve cover, emblem badges are extremely light weight and have been designed to compliment classic car, muscle car, rat rod or off road vehicle. Aluminum does not rust and the polished finish can easily be brought back to its original luster with aluminum metal polish.
Mad4Metal strives to provide the highest quality products available. We design, build and test our parts here in the USA to ensure our customers get that one of a kind look without sacrificing dependability. Our product range is continually growing and we know what it takes to build "craftsmen style" products that look as good as they work.
- Sexy pieces that can be used to dress up your engine compartment, fenders, doors, hood, valve covers, note books or any other flat surface.
- Put a chain on them and wear as Bling to your next 70's or 80's shin dig!
- Completely custom one of kind proprietary graphics.
- Includes 2 stainless screws and nylon locking nuts.
- We quote custom designs upon request.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Material: 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Finish: Polished - machine marks visible
- Fasteners: 2X - 1/4"-28 (fine thread), 18-8 stainless steel socket pan head cap screws
- Height: 2"
- Width: 3"
- Center to Center Bolt Spacing: 2-3/8"
- Thickness: 3/16"
- Weight: 0.9 oz