Aluminum Metal Car Fender Hood Badge Emblem fits Jeep 258 CNC 6061 USA
Aluminum Metal Car Fender Hood Badge Emblem fits Jeep 258 CNC 6061 USAA
Mad4Metal aluminum custom fender, hood, valve cover, emblem badges are extremely light weight and have been designed to compliment classic car, muscle car, rat rod or off road vehicle. Aluminum does not rust and the anodized finish can easily is tough and durable.
Mad4Metal strives to provide the highest quality products available. We design, build and test our parts here in the USA to ensure our customers get that one of a kind look without sacrificing dependability. Our product range is continually growing and we know what it takes to build "craftsmen style" products that look as good as they work.
- Sexy pieces that can be used to dress up your engine compartment, fenders, doors, hood, valve covers, note books or any other flat surface.
- Completely custom one of kind proprietary graphics.
- We quote custom designs upon request.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Material: 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Finish: Black anodized with machine marks visible
- Installation: These are glue on badges, we recommend using auto trim adhesive purchased from your local auto parts store.
- Pro Tip: If badges are to be used outdoors in a UV environment we recommend coating these with a UV protective clear coat to prevent fading. Clear coat can be purchased at any automotive or hardware store and sprayed directly over the anodize coating. (Clean badges prior to clear coating.)
- Height: 2"
- Width: 3"
- Thickness: 3/16"
- Weight: 2.0 oz
All in house custom made items are stocked in the US and typically ship one business day via USPS First Class Mail.
Estimated delivery for drop ship and made to order items will be stated in the product listing.