Hitch Cover CNC Billet Aluminum w Gasket Bugling Elk fits all 2" & 2.5" Receivers USA
Hitch Cover CNC Billet Aluminum w Gasket Bugling Elk fits 2" & 2.5" Receivers USA
Mad4Metal trailer hitch covers have been design to be the most universal, durable, configurable and stylish hitch covers on the planet. Each hitch cover fits both 2" and 2-1/2" receivers. These units are made from 6061 T6 billet aircraft aluminum and feature easy adjust coated steel eye hook and custom anti-rattle foam gasket. Engraving features are actually black anodized and UV resistant clear coated to prevent fading. These are extremely durable and will look great for years to come.
Mad4Metal strives to provide the highest quality products available. We design, build and test our parts here in the USA to ensure our customers get that one of a kind look without sacrificing dependability. Our product range is continually growing and we know what it takes to build "craftsmen style" products that look as good as they work.
- Unique design keeps road grime and dirt out of your tow hitch while adding a touch of bling to your ride.
- 3" x 3" dimensions will cover the receiver hitch opening while minimizing the chances of catching your knee or pant leg while loading and unloading the back of your truck. (I only needed to bang my knee on my 4" x 4" hitch cover once before figuring out the solution!)
- Universal design fits 2" and 2-1/2" tow hitch receivers.
- Clear coat keeps anodized, polished and painted finishes from fading or oxidizing.
- No aluminum welds to break, bolt together design makes for a more durable hitch cover.
- Comes with a custom foam gasket that prevents hitch cover from rattling in the receiver.
- Complete Installation and Maintenance Instructions Included!
- 100% designed and CNC manufactured in the USA!
- Material: 6061 T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Finish: Anodized and Clear Coated
- Fasteners: 1X - coated steel eye hook
- Gasket: Closed cell black foam compression gasket.
- Width = 3"
- Length = 3"
- Use interchangeably between 2" and 2-1/2" receivers.
- Should you need a high quality 5/8" Locking hitch pin to protect against theft we also carry these in our product line up.