Installation note: head bolt holes drilled for stock 7/16" bolts, but can be easily modified for 1/2" bolts or studs by drilling the 1/2" counter bore. Aftermarket 7/16"-stud rocker arms and 3/8" hardened pushrods required.Will fit 350-403 olds with Edelbrock manifold #7111 only (port matching required). Match with Edelbrock head gasket sets. Recommended spark plugs are champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat. Deck thickness: 5/8", rocker stud diameter: 7/16", pushrod diameter: 3/8" (width of slot in guide plate). Designed for high-performance non-emission 1965-76 olds 400, 425 and 455 c.i.d. V8's.Heart shaped chamber for a more efficient burn, outstanding horsepower and torque. Valvetrain has been upgraded from the factory pedestal-mount system to a 7/16" screw-in stud and 3/8" pushrod-slot guideplate for increased valvetrain stability.60517 is not port matched or bowl blended and is NHRA-accepted for super stock (except 1968-1969 w-30) only. Deck thickness: 5/8", rocker stud diameter: 7/16", pushrod diameter: 3/8" (width of slot in guide plate).Head bolt holes drilled for stock 7/16" bolts, but can be easily modified for 1/2" bolts or studs by drilling the 1/2" counter bore. Aftermarket 7/16"-stud rocker arms and 3/8" hardened pushrods required. Replacement valve part numbers are for sets of 8.
COMBINED CANCER/BIRTH DEFECT
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
More Information Base Part Number 399777 Eck OEM Number 60517 Brand Edelbrock Availability Ships Direct From Manufacturer
As a small family run business, it would be nearly impossible to make and or stock every item our customers may wish to purchase. As such, we have partnered with key companies as an affiliate to offer high quality products that compliment the custom products we design and make here at Mad4Metals.
We believe in fully disclosing the products for which we are an affiliate marketer.
If you purchase the item in this listing here is what you can expect:
- Discount codes do not apply to affiliate products.
- You will be directed to an external site to complete your purchase.
- The external site you will be directed to is listed on the "Buy On" button.
- After the sale you will deal directly with the manufacturer/distributor of the item you purchase should there be any issues with payment, shipping or delivery.
- Mad4Metals will be happy to answer any questions prior to the sale.
- Mad4Metals will help with any issues after the sale to the extent possible.
- Mad4Metals receives a small commission upon completion of the sale for agreeing to market and list the manufacturer's products on our ecommerce site.
Thank you for your patronage!!!!