- Quality Restoration Parts
- Exact Reproduction Of Original Ford Units
- Includes Internal Baffles And Spark Plug Loom Brackets
- Made In The USA
These are exact copies of the original 1969-70 valve covers that came on Super 428 Cobra Jet powered vehicles and the ‘69-’70 GT500 Shelby Mustangs and Mach I’s. They were factory supplied on Super Cobra Jet engines and are on the accessory list above the plain finned Cobra Jet valve covers (the Ford part number in the Muscle parts catalog was C9ZZ-6582-B). They are perfect in every way, including the right die cast aluminum factory finish, just like the originals. Perfect for most all applications, as they have excellent valve train clearance and are low-profile enough so that you can still get to your spark plugs without master cylinder interference. One pair, complete with internal baffles and spark plug loom brackets. Fits all 352-390-406-427-428 engines.
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Base Part Number||84623|
|Eck OEM Number||C9ZZ-6582-B|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
As a small family run business, it would be nearly impossible to make and or stock every item our customers may wish to purchase. As such, we have partnered with key companies as an affiliate to offer high quality products that compliment the custom products we design and make here at Mad4Metals.
We believe in fully disclosing the products for which we are an affiliate marketer.
If you purchase the item in this listing here is what you can expect:
- Discount codes do not apply to affiliate products.
- You will be directed to an external site to complete your purchase.
- The external site you will be directed to is listed on the "Buy On" button.
- After the sale you will deal directly with the manufacturer/distributor of the item you purchase should there be any issues with payment, shipping or delivery.
- Mad4Metals will be happy to answer any questions prior to the sale.
- Mad4Metals will help with any issues after the sale to the extent possible.
- Mad4Metals receives a small commission upon completion of the sale for agreeing to market and list the manufacturer's products on our ecommerce site.
Thank you for your patronage!!!!